Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Getting real with gaming

I have not use this blog in a long time. But now I think it's a great opportunity for me to start talking about what I love the most in this world, besides my family, gaming!

In the past year I've gotten really involved in a game called Warmachine. The wonderful people at the Dice Age games here in Vancouver want to start a campaign. So I think I should use this form to go more into the campaign, and other gaming news I want to cover in the local area.

As we all know, everyone loves to sit around and play a good pickup game but the game really gets exciting no matter what your time what kind of talking about when you talk about one thing I can pain.
Campaigns are amazing because they take the odd pick up game and turn it in to an epic war!

The first question is scale of combat.
Hmm, more to come.

No comments: